7-11 October 2019 in Leicester, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Durham
UK exporters – LOOK EAST!
We are in the Asia Century and Southeast Asia (ASEAN) is the world’s third fastest-growing economy behind India and China.
ASEAN includes 10 diverse markets ranging from the advanced and accessible economies of Singapore and Malaysia to the developing, high-growth markets of Cambodia and Myanmar.
Southeast Asia is strategically placed, dynamic, high growth, has great demographics and one of the most fast-paced and competitive regions in the world.
Here’s what on offer at the Roadshows
If you are a UK export-ready company and want to learn more about the opportunities in ASEAN, join UKABC, DIT and British Chambers of Commerce based in ASEAN to discover how your business can thrive in Southeast Asia.
Filling your ASEAN export tool-belt with practical knowledge from ASEAN market experts including British export success stories, finance, IP and important cultural insights. You can also hear about Myanmar’s Thilawa Special Economic Zone that’s looking for UK companies to set up and to enjoy benefits including tax incentives.
What to expect?
– Specialist market knowledge by having 1-2-1 meetings with British Chambers of Commerce representatives based on the ground in ASEAN.
– Practical experience shared by British companies that have won business in ASEAN.
– Expert advice on how to navigate topics such as export finance, protecting your IP and finding customers.
– Cultural guidance on how to do business across Southeast Asia.
– Learn about Myanmar’s Thilawa Special Economic Zone (SEZ) as a place for UK companies to invest, establish and grow in ASEAN.
PLEASE NOTE: *This event is for individuals from registered companies or government organisations, please register with your work email. We reserve the right not to accept registrations with personal emails.*