IFB2016: The world’s biggest Business Festival
Discover opportunities for your business at IFB2016
What is IFB2016?
Three themed weeks, 13th – 1st July 2016 of business opportunities, over 75 events, with approximately 85 International delegations, 40 000 delegates, including 10 000 International visitors in one place at the Exhibition Centre in Liverpool. Aimed at companies of all sizes; Start-ups, SMEs and Blue Chip companies alike.
Your opportunity to participate in a mini-trip to IFB2016
The International Trade Forum in partnership with the Sheffield City Region will be taking 3 groups to IFB2016 on the following dates:
- 14th/15th June – Manufacturing Week, including Made in Britain – Loved by the World, Food & Drink, ASEAN Manufacturing, HSBC Trade Exchange (Asia, China and North America)
- 21st/22nd June – Energy and Environment, including Oil & Gas, UK Automotive Supply Chain, UK Trade & Export Finance, UK ASEAN Energy & Environment Opportunities
- 28th/29th June – Creative and Digital, including Gateway to the Asian Music Market, Financing Collaborative R&D, Innovate ASEAN
The aforementioned is just a selection of events taking place during those days, for a full schedule and further details of above events please visit IFB Events Schedule.
Why should you attend?
- Join the IFB2016 Business Club to gain FREE access to the event and for the business match-making appointments
- Cutting edge events, inspirational speakers, conferences, seminars and showcases
- Meet the Experts
- Meet your Future Deal: the world’s biggest ‘Meet the Buyer’ event
- Meet your Specialist Advisor: free one-to-one appointments with leading industry experts, offering bespoke advice
- Learn from the Best.
Funding Available for SMEs
Under the ‘Travel to Trade’ Programme, funding is available for SME businesses that meet the following eligible criteria and are visiting from outside of the Liverpool City Region.
- Must be an SME
- Must join the IFB Business Club
- Export for the First Time
- Expand to a New Market
- Must attend at least one pre-booked event
- Must attend at least one face-to-face appointment made via IFB2016 Business Club
For further information or to apply to participate in the ‘Travel to Trade’ activity, please reply by return email or contact Renate Halton, International Trade Forum, e: email@example.com.
Please raise awareness of this activity and share the information with companies who you think might have an interest in the visit and/or IFB2016