Halton International delivers a wide range of practical international trade solutions supporting companies to implement development plans and identify new opportunities to expand their business on a global scale
Our consultancy services for companies can range
from assisting with a one-off project to providing
ongoing contractual support
We offer tailored advice and support to all our clients including the following services:
- Market Research…
- Export Marketing Advice
- Trade Regulations – Import and Export
- Identifying New Contacts
- Export Documentation Support
- Compliance to Customs
- Trade Fair Support
- Bespoke Training
- Sourcing Products and Suppliers
- Project Management Support
- Cultural and Linguistic Advice
- International Customer Care Programme
- Freight & Logistics
- Export Controls
- Advice on International Trade Terms
- Support and Delivery of EU funded projects
We provide bespoke international information to support commercial success overseas
Renate Halton is named in the latest European list of the Top Ten Most Influential People, or ‘Movers and Shakers’, in the corporate e-learning sector compiled by a panel of key sector experts:
‘As Head of Halton International, she was the key researcher behind the 2010 Learning Light report on the e-learning sector which looked at the corporate e-learning markets not only in the UK but also in 19 European countries.’
As well as being co-author of this comprehensive report produced by Sheffield-based e-learning consultancy Learning Light http://www.learninglight.com, Renate has been working in partnership with this organisation since July 2010 to conduct international market research and has recently been appointed as a Learning Light Research Associate.
Halton International has secured a 25% discount for the full report. Please contact us to make use of this offer.
International Trade Forum
Halton International has been acting as Executive Manager for ITF since July 2010. Originally established in 2005 as the Yorkshire World Trade Forum, then the South Yorkshire International Trade Forum and now just the International Trade Forum, it was formed by a group of Managing Directors who are experienced in exporting and dealing with a vast number of markets.
ITF is business-led and aims to advise, mentor and guide existing, new and potential exporters and to encourage companies to be active in international trade for the benefit of businesses and the UK overall.
ITF shares knowledge and expertise in international trade, including:
- Independent Forum
- Networking Events
- Sharing Best Practice
- Access to Experts
- News and Information
- Trade & Policy Updates
- Access to Opportunities
- Gateway to International Services
Renate continues through Halton International to promote and organise ITF activities and would like to hear from you if want find out more about the benefits of membership.
You can find out more on the ITF website…
Halton International design and implement specific research projects; our objectives are to obtain knowledge and insight which our clients can turn into value
We undertake a wide range of research techniques for tailored projects, using our experience and knowledge and our worldwide contacts to enhance research results.
Types of research undertaken can include:
- Economic statistics
- Market & industry research
- Prioritisation of markets for new market entry
- Competitor analysis
- General information
- Risk assessments
- Trends & analysis
- Standards & regulations
Find out more: Azerbaijan research…
Boost your Export Potential…
ISPO is a cost effective means by which to further the development of companies’ international business performance. ISPO has been successfully skills matching international students with quality UK placement job opportunities for a number of years, sourcing students through links with over 250 continental education establishments. Placement opportunities are advertised with universities throughout Europe.
Skilled international students bring a wealth of cultural and linguistic awareness into an organisation. ISPO has helped companies develop their international trade in such areas as Marketing, Sales, Market Research, Communication, IT, Engineering.
- An immediate “native-guide” & further research into new overseas and local markets.
- A first-hand knowledge of the business culture and consumer attitudes of overseas markets.
- A solution to language barriers and international communication difficulties.
- A cost-effective and flexible solution to short term staffing shortages allowing you to fill a position with a highly motivated member of staff.
- Eliminates the time and trouble of finding temporary workers with the right skills for short-term projects.
- Savings on both time and money in respect of training as ISPO students are well-trained young professionals who can contribute immediately to the success of your company.
To receive a 5% discount on the service, please quote ‘Halton International’
Contact Details: Maria Martin-Albarran, t: 0115 957 8757 or e: email@example.com
For information on students available check out our News Section here