Halton International delivers a wide range of practical international trade solutions supporting companies to implement development plans and identify new opportunities to expand their business on a global scale
Our consultancy services for companies can range
from assisting with a one-off project to providing
ongoing contractual support
We offer tailored advice and support to all our clients including the following services:
- Market Research…
- Export Marketing Advice
- Trade Regulations – Import and Export
- Identifying New Contacts
- Export Documentation Support
- Compliance to Customs
- Trade Fair Support
- Bespoke Training
- Sourcing Products and Suppliers
- Project Management Support
- Cultural and Linguistic Advice
- International Customer Care Programme
- Freight & Logistics
- Export Controls
- Advice on International Trade Terms
- Support and Delivery of EU funded projects
We provide bespoke international information to support commercial success overseas
Renate Halton is named in the latest European list of the Top Ten Most Influential People, or ‘Movers and Shakers’, in the corporate e-learning sector compiled by a panel of key sector experts:
‘As Head of Halton International, she was the key researcher behind the 2010 Learning Light report on the e-learning sector which looked at the corporate e-learning markets not only in the UK but also in 19 European countries.’
As well as being co-author of this comprehensive report produced by Sheffield-based e-learning consultancy Learning Light http://www.learninglight.com, Renate has been working in partnership with this organisation since July 2010 to conduct international market research and has recently been appointed as a Learning Light Research Associate.
Halton International has secured a 25% discount for the full report. Please contact us to make use of this offer.
European Enterprise Network
EEN is a brilliant resource for establishing information on trading in EU markets and beyond. The EEN Network consists of 600 partner organisations in more than 60 countries, within the EU and outside of the EU, and is supported by the European Commission. Its aim is help local companies get access to the information, contacts and funding they need to do business in Europe and beyond.
Regionally in Yorkshire, Enterprise Europe Yorkshire delivers the following services:
- free business advice and support
- help to find business and research partners, including overseas distributors or agents
- networking and market-briefing events
- sharing of innovation expertise
- how to protect and promote your company’s ideas and technologies
- guidance on accessing European funding
- passing on feedback to European policy-makers on the business issues affecting you
- help to promote British innovation in Europe
Jenny Lawson is the EEN Manager and you can email her on Email: email@example.com
Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce
Renate has been supporting the Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce for a number of years as a Member, as well as acting as a member of the Representation Council. Renate supports the International Team with adhoc enquiry work and advises on occasional complex international queries.
Renate also writes the International Page for the Chamber’s e-Bulletin.
Department for International Trade
Renate has close links with DIT at local and regional level, being a promoter and supporter of the DIT network of Advisors and Specialists.
The Department for International Trade (DIT) Yorkshire and Humber can help your business thrive overseas whether you are already an experienced exporter, or just about to start your export journey.
DIT’s varied and detailed export programmes offer something for every type of business.
To find out more, please contact the DIT Yorkshire and the Humber customer services team – firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 300 365 1000.
International Trade Forum
Halton International developed the International Trade Forum as Executive Manager from July 2010 until September 2018, turning the Forum into the Leading International Trade Forum in the Region.
ITF is business-led and aims to advise, mentor and guide existing, new and potential exporters and to encourage companies to be active in international trade for the benefit of businesses and the UK overall.
Renate continues through Halton International to promote ITF activities, you can find out more on the ITF website
Halton International design and implement specific research projects; our objectives are to obtain knowledge and insight which our clients can turn into value
We undertake a wide range of research techniques for tailored projects, using our experience and knowledge and our worldwide contacts to enhance research results.
Types of research undertaken can include:
- Economic statistics
- Market & industry research
- Prioritisation of markets for new market entry
- Competitor analysis
- General information
- Risk assessments
- Trends & analysis
- Standards & regulations
Boost your Export Potential…
ISPO is a cost effective means by which to further the development of companies’ international business performance. ISPO has been successfully skills matching international students with quality UK placement job opportunities for a number of years, sourcing students through links with over 250 continental education establishments. Placement opportunities are advertised with universities throughout Europe.
Skilled international students bring a wealth of cultural and linguistic awareness into an organisation. ISPO has helped companies develop their international trade in such areas as Marketing, Sales, Market Research, Communication, IT, Engineering.
- An immediate “native-guide” & further research into new overseas and local markets.
- A first-hand knowledge of the business culture and consumer attitudes of overseas markets.
- A solution to language barriers and international communication difficulties.
- A cost-effective and flexible solution to short term staffing shortages allowing you to fill a position with a highly motivated member of staff.
- Eliminates the time and trouble of finding temporary workers with the right skills for short-term projects.
- Savings on both time and money in respect of training as ISPO students are well-trained young professionals who can contribute immediately to the success of your company.
To receive a 5% discount on the service, please quote ‘Halton International’
Contact Details: Maria Martin-Albarran, t: 0115 957 8757 or e: email@example.com
For information on students available check out our News Section here