08:30 — 16:00 on November 12, 2013
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) Yorkshire & the Humber would like to introduce ExploreExport 2013, a major 1 day event designed to help and assist your business in identifying opportunities for your products and services.
Now in its sixth year, ExploreExport 2013 offers both experienced exporters and those new to international trade the chance to explore valuable new business opportunities by meeting face-to-face with over 70 country experts from the British Embassies, High Commissions and Consulates in over 60 countries worldwide.
Your business will be able to attend a series of one-to-one meetings and network with like-minded businesses and partner support agencies during the Exhibition Zone.
What are the benefits?
- Gain valuable advice and insight from experts who can help you do business abroad
- Learn the best way to approach exporting
- Hear about specific opportunities in various international markets
- Explore new markets
- Network with experts from as yet unchartered territories
- Take advantage of more time to do business at the show with brand new contacts
Cost: Passport to Export (P2E) or Gateway Global Growth (G3) programmes can book onto this event free of charge all other clients are charged at £50 + VAT
Organised by: UKTI Yorkshire and the Humber. For For more information, please contact:
Suzie Adams T: 0300 3651000 E: firstname.lastname@example.org