09:00 — 14:00 on April 21, 2016
Growing your business overseas can sometimes seem like a daunting prospect, but it needn’t. Business who choose to export become 34% more productive in their first year. The world is hungry for ‘Brand Britain’ so there has never been a better time to develop your global network!
Whether you have already begun your export journey or consider exporting for the first time, this event will give you direction on how to achieve global success and overcome any barriers to achieving this.
- Adrian Short, President Director of PT Rolls Royce in Indonesia
- Pricecheck Toiletries – Queen’s Award Winner 2015: International Trade
- European Enterprise Network.
Throughout the day you are invited to attend interactive seminars with UKTI and our partners who will provide practical advice and support on the following areas:
What’s in it for you?
- Practical advice on how to develop your export strategy
- Valuable advice and support provided to you from a wide range of sources to help your business succeed overseas
- How to research markets and achieve global success
- Overcome barriers and learn about the support available
- Avoid making mistakes with top tips from local businesses on their lessons learnt
- Made the sale? Now let’s make sure you get paid!
- Access real business opportunities across the globe
- Deciding to go for it: Business support available from the LEP
- Deciding where to go: How to research export markets
- Getting out there: The tax and legal implications of trading overseas
- Completing the deal: Making sure you get paid, documentation and litigation
- Growing your business further: How to increase your global presence
This free event during the ever growing Exporting is GREAT week* has been brought to you by UKTI Yorkshire and the Humber, it is part of a joint initiative between UKTI Yorkshire and Sheffield City Region LEP and aims to help grow the economy by helping every business fulfil their export potential.
*Exporting is GREAT week runs nationally, twice a year and the next one takes place 18-22 April 2016. For details of other events running across the UK please visit: http://www.exportweek.ukti.gov.uk/full/
Advanced Technology Centre Advanced Manufacturing Park Brunel Way S60 5WG Rotherham United Kingdom
Advanced Technology Centre, Advanced Manufacturing Park, Brunel Way, S60 5WG Rotherham