November 29, 2014
December 4, 2014
Following the successful trade mission in February 2014, which coincided with the Singapore Airshow, the SYITF, in collaboration and support from UKTI Yorkshire & the Humber, will be taking another trade mission to Singapore.
The trade mission will coincide with OSEA, Asia’s most important oil & gas exhibition taking place at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, 2-5th December 2014.
Although focused on oil & gas, it is a cross-sector trade mission for companies from all market sectors across the Yorkshire & Humber region.
The benefits of being part of a group belonging to the same International Trade Forum were proven on the previous mission, not least because of the help and support given to each other.
- Networking opportunities
- Organisational and market research support from SYITF
- On the ground support from the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore
- Mission led by SYITF Director Peter Hoy, MD of Macalloy
- UKTI grant of £650 will be available to eligible companies
- Further consolidation of the trading relationship with Singapore
Further information as to the designated hotel with its location and costs, in addition to costs of flights from Manchester will follow. The travel costs will be covered by each delegate.
To register please contact Renate Halton, e: email@example.com by the 10th October 2014.
Marina Bay Sands
10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956More information