February 27, 2016
March 5, 2016
As part of the NORTHERN POWERHOUSE initiative, RTC North has been appointed to run a trade mission to Beijing. The intention is to capitalise on the rapid growth of China’s consumer economy, particularly the growing middle class and its demand for high value products and services.
Who it is aimed at?
This mission is aimed at companies with high growth potential and an interest in developing trade links with China. Companies producing or dealing in technology based products will be well served by the business contacts provided on this Market Visit.
Beijing is home to many of China’s industrial, R&D and strategic networks, and RTC North has secured the commitment of an influential local host organisation to provide individual contacts and facilitate introductions within these networks.
What’s on offer?
• In market welcome reception
• Itinerary of business appointments with contacts who have expressed an interest in your products/services
• Demonstration of Chinese Technologies at Tsinghua University
• Advanced translation and circulation of your company and product profiles by RTC’s local partners
• The security of group visit with recommended travel and accommodation itinerary
• On-hand support from an experienced Market Visit Leader
• Pre-visit culture, business and etiquette workshop
• Optional CBBC OMIS services
Who is eligible?
SMEs based in the Northern Powerhouse region – a travel may be eligible for a travel grant of £750.
How to get involved?
To take advantage of this opportunity, simply complete an expression of interest via our eventbrite page. In order to maximise your business opportunities from this mission please contact us no later than Monday 25th January.
For further information please contact Dawn Ross at RTC North on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 516 4400.