16:30 — 17:30 on January 30, 2018
This briefing meeting is to inform of opportunities and programme planning for the trade visit in June 2018. ITM Polska 2018 takes place from the 5th-8th June 2018 in Poznan.
INNOVATIONS-TECHNOLOGIES-MACHINES Poland, along with SUBCONTRACTING exhibitions – are the most comprehensive overview of the machinery industry, metallurgy and all that is needed for any kind of manufacturer that works with metal (from a simple screw to a state of the art CNC machinery). The thematic scope of the exhibitors is:
- Machines and tools | Maintenance | Automation and robotics | CAD/CAM
- Metallurgy | Foundry | Metals
- Surface treatment technologies | Testing ground (if some companies would like to present their products on a testing ground – this is it)
- Welding and cutting
- Hydraulics | Pneumatics | Drives
And as visitors we invite engineers, c-level managers / owners / presidents, from the industries such as:
- AUTOMOTIVE, RAIL & AVIATION
- Machines, spare parts manufacturers, from the following industry sectors:
- agriculture | construction | medical | woodworking industry | furniture industry…
- metal constructions
- mining industry
- raw materials
ITM Polska organises subcontracting B2B meetings on the 6th & 7th June 2018, which are supported and included by the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and offer a great opportunity for pre-arranged face to face meetings.
To register your interest to attend the briefing meeting and/or to register your interest to participate in the trade visit, please contact Renate Halton at email@example.com.