12:00 — 14:30 on March 27, 2014
If you are considering or are already trading internationally, this masterclass (which includes a case study from Alan Halsall of the world famous and award winning pram-makers, Silver Cross) will help ensure you maximise the opportunities presented in the global market, whilst managing your risks.
This interactive free to attend session hosted by Watson Burton LLP will discuss key topics and issues including:
How to approach international markets
- Routes to entry
- Distribution strategies
- Practical tips
Growing business overseas
- Funding for exports
Approaching the China market
- Why China?
- An insight from Giles Blackburne of China-Britain Business Council in terms of trading with China and how they can help
Maximising your exposure
- A case study from Alan Halsall of Silver Cross on his approach to market entry and lessons learned from his experience
- Sam Jardine, Commercial Partner of Watson Burton LLP
- Paul Wheelwright, International Trade Finance Manager of RBS
- Giles Blackburne, Director of China-Britain Business Council
- Alan Halsall, Chairman and Owner of Silver Cross
Who should attend?
This event is relevant to any business with an interest in international trade.
Double Tree Hilton, Leeds
Granary Wharf, 2 Wharf Approach, Leeds, LS1 4BRMore information