17:15 — 19:30 on November 25, 2014
South Yorkshire International Trade Forum is delivering an event focusing on international trade with South Africa during November
The UK is in South Africa’s ‘Premier League’ of trading partners, with an annual bilateral relationship over £9.6bn and is set to double following challenging targets set by ministers.
The market offers and unusual depth of opportunities for the UK’s innovative, world-class products, services and technology in different sectors of the economy.
South Africa is a high growth market and in global trade terms offers a unique and compelling package:
- the stability of a developed country
- the opportunities of a vibrant emerging market
- a cultural climate that fosters growth
High Value and Infrastructure opportunities are worth about £290 billion over the next 15 years.
Order of events
- 17:15 Registration, Networking, Refreshments
- 18:00 Welcome, Presentations, Q&A
- 19:30 Close
The event will cover
- Economic Climate
- The Business Environment
- Market Entry
- Business Opportunities
- Success Stories
- UKTI High Value Opportunities
- Baroness Scotland of Asthal, HMG Trade Envoy to South Africa
- Case study: SYITF Member G&J Hall
SYITF Members: FREE
Service Providers: £75
For more information see the link below.
Riverside East, 2 Millsands, Sheffield, S3 8DTMore information