UKTI Oil & Gas Mission to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during Saudi British Energy Week, 9-12 February 2015
Why Saudi Arabia? – offers huge opportunities for UK firms in both the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical sectors. Saudi Aramco plan to invest $40bn a year over the next decade.
Why should I join the mission? – the four day programme will offer delegates the opportunity to:
- participate in daily mini exhibitions
- have meetings and 1-2-1’s with the major players, contractors and the key trading families including Saudi Aramco, SABIC, Sadara
- take part in interactive workshops on the opportunities and doing business in the Kingdom
- visit Jubail Industrial City
- What is Saudi looking for? – UK companies that are particularly interested in developing partnerships and investing in the Kingdom.
- Is it a Government priority? – UKTI have classified Saudi as a High Value Opportunity (HVO).
What does the HVO comprise of?
- The Saudi Aramco priority procurement list comprising 49 products/services
- Oil to Chemicals: the development of the Saudi petrochemical sector offers UK companies opportunities, specifically including SABIC’s planned oil-to-chemicals plant
- Saudi Aramco drilled the first deep water exploratory well in the Red Sea at the end of 2012 and announced the discovery of a new gas field lying in waters of some 1000m, requiring deep water offshore technologies.
What are the Mission dates? – 9th to 12th February 2015
Location: Al Khobar, Eastern Province
Delegate places are strictly limited.
To register please contact the British Trade Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries please contact: Phil Haymes, UKTI Oil & Gas Specialist email@example.com +44 7768 577952