South Yorkshire International Trade Forum is delivering an event focusing on international trade with South Africa on the 25th November 2014.
The UK is in South Africa’s ‘Premier League’ of trading partners, with an annual bilateral relationship over £9.6bn and is set to double following challenging targets set by ministers.
The market offers and unusual depth of opportunities for the UK’s innovative, world-class products, services and technology in different sectors of the economy.
South Africa is a high growth market and in global trade terms offers a unique and compelling package:
- the stability of a developed country
- the opportunities of a vibrant emerging market
- a cultural climate that fosters growth
High Value and Infrastructure opportunities are worth about £290 billion over the next 15 years.
The event will run from 17:15 until 19:30 and will cover:-
- Economic Climate
- The Business Environment
- Market Entry
- Business Opportunities
- Success Stories
- UKTI High Value Opportunities
Key speakers presenting at the event:-
- Baroness Scotland of Asthal, HMG Trade Envoy to South Africa
- Case study: SYITF Member G&J Hall
For more information, see our event page.